China. Ancient Culture & Modern Energy
An experience your team will treasure forever!
Linked forever to its ancient civilisation, friendly people, and many of the world’s most revered treasures, China is a wonderful incentive and conference destination with its magnificent architecture, depth of culture, superb restaurants and unique incentive program enhancements.
As China modernises, the hotel and touring facilities are of a high international standard. Our specially trained multi-lingual guides are determined to deliver an experience your team will treasure forever.
Here are our three favourite China destinations:
Beijing. Cultural Extravaganza
- Experience the impressive Forbidden City (world heritage listed with the largest collection of preserved ancient wooden structures in the world).
- Stand at the Gate of Heavenly Peace (where Mao proclaimed the People's Republic on 1 October 1949), stroll through Tiananmen Square or take in The Great Hall of the People.
- Visit the magnificent Ming Tombs, the wonderful Summer Palace, The Temple of Heaven and of course, walk the most famous of all, The Great Wall of China.
- Travel by rickshaw through the unique Hútòng of old, walk the Houhai lake area, or hire a bike to explore the many alleyways or immerse in the 798 art district.
- Dine exclusively on The Great Wall of China, in the Great Hall of the People, in an ancestral temple or the Forbidden City. Savour the many flavours of China’s Tea Ceremony.
- Barter at the unique clothes, jewellery and antiques markets.
Shanghai. Asia’s Fastest Growing City
- Home to the World Expo 1 May – 31 October 2010.
- Shanghai’s world-class conferencing facilities are a testament to its revived influential economic position.
- Immerse yourself in the ancient water towns, relax in the imperial gardens, view the beautiful Buddhist temples and jade Buddha, climb the Jin Mao Tower (420.5 metres tall) and experience the vibrant energy of this rapidly growing international city.
- Experience the beautiful French quarter with its fabulous architecture, restaurants and shopping or visit the Old Town for the famous Shanghai dumplings and relaxing gardens.
- Enjoy a sensational performance at the Shanghai Grand Theatre, Shanghai Oriental Art Centre, Shanghai Concert Hall or Shanghai
Xī’ān. The Living History Book
- Immerse yourself in the history of Xī’ān. Capital to 13 of China’s great dynasties, Xī’ān enjoys equal fame with Athens, Cairo, and Rome as one of the four major ancient civilisation capitals.
- Best known for the magnificent Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses (praised as the ‘8th major miracle of the world’), home to the world heritage listed Mausoleum of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, ancient Ming Dynasty Wall, 3,000 year old Banpo Village from the Neolithic Age, the Famen Temple and the beautiful landscape of Mt Huashan.
- Enjoy an exclusive Tang Dynasty Dinner Show, stroll on the ancient Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square and savour the flavours of the Sichuan hotpots.
- Visas required for most nationalities
- Direct flights to Shanghai from Sydney & Melbourne
- Direct flights to Beijing from Sydney
- Excellent pre/post touring options
- Best time of year: Spring (Mar-May) & Autumn (Sep-Nov). Consider summer heat and winter chill.
- Groups: Suitable for all group sizes
China, a country so vast, a history so rich and a culture so profound, home to over one billion people … China is a mysterious and fascinating nation with an incredible array of iconic historical sites, traditions and civilisations that date back many thousands of years, breathtaking country landscapes and futuristic cities.
China. A truly unique destination.
For further information on incentives and conferences to China or other Asia destinations listed below, please contact Grant Elsmore firstname.lastname@example.org or +612 9929 2220.
Tell us the size and profile of your group, proposed travel dates and program length, preferred destination/s and any program specifics and we’ll send you a customised group itinerary for your consideration. Don’t forget to tell us how to contact you!
Contact us or call Grant on +612 9929 2220
|Back to top